Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A moving message

We're probably moving. Apologies to anyone who'll miss our spooky cellar and big living room, but we're tired of playing at the 1930s. And our landlady has gone gaga - apparently it's outrageous to expect hot water in the kitchen, or electricians who take less than two weeks to wire in your hot water boiler. Mental.

It's not listed (as far as I'm aware), and doesn't have a cellar, but our new flat used to be a fish and chip shop*. Oh yes, and it has hot running water in the kitchen. Come and visit, and I'll cook you fish and chips. And I promise it won't take three hours like it did last time.

*No actual equipment left, but the counter's still there, giving the flat a trendy kitchen bar.

1 comment:

Abaculus said...

Good luck with the move! Quaint as the last place was, I shan't miss the triffids breaking through the toilet wall...

I must find a weekend to invade Bath and visit you whilst doing so.