Monday, February 19, 2007

New Year, new stuff: Part the first.

Well, I'm back from my extended jaunt hunting pheasant, and am now ready to rejoin the world of the digital passer-of-time. I thought I'd begin by making a record this week of the new things that have passed into my life since last we spoke. One a day. For the whole week.

One post per day. For a whole week.

Breathe...

So without further ado, I present Omission's Monday edition of Things I Now Possess That Make Me Happy: My new Global Vegetable Chopper:

If your only experience of knives had been this guy, your vocabulary would not include the phrase "like a hot knife through butter. It would instead contain "like a knife through onions" or "like a knife through the skin of a pumpkin" or "like a knife through my finger bones". Do yourself a favour. Get a really sharp knife.

Other nice knives I saw on my travels included Chloƫ' and Ed's new cheese knife, on which note and imperceptible segue, thanks to them for a lovely stay in London.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's exciting installment!

No comments: