Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MaîtreChef 2010

Hello.

Welcome back to the daringly unredesigned Omission Statement. This blog lurches revenant-like from its digital grave to herald my 30th birthday, which would be utterly narcissistic, were it not for the protean brilliance of Mary's birthday present to me: a month-long Masterchef-themed gift centred around visits to both the Ritz-Escoffier and Cordon-Bleu culinary schools, here in Paris. I've been promised an invention test (this Saturday!), an ingredients-identification round (in French), an interview in which I have to justify my culinary zeal, and a final 3-course meal (which we have postponed until after our return to Switzerland and a normal-sized kitchen).

Before Saturday, a special Comic-Sans horrorpost!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Richard, pleased you have decided to resurrect the old blog and happy birthday once more! Enjoy the course!